Sunday, February 14, 2010

We Won, We Won, We Won!!!

Finally a GOLD medal!! How exciting! We were watching with great anticipation as four Canadian skiers prepared for the mens moguls final. As the time approached for the first Canadian to begin his run........ we had to go to a church meeting. Yeah, nice. Valentines Day, Long Weekend, Olympics..... I know what you're thinking; perfect day for a meeting @ 7PM? Right, Right. Well we did get to watch the hightlights of the gold medal performance.

We will plan on spending a lot of time @ anyone's house who will have us over. No TV. This is a time when we do actually question our decision to get rid of the TV about 3 months ago. I guess we didn't think this far ahead. GO CANADA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea Cari I am so glad you have a blog and it is sooo beautiful!! I absolutly LOVE your pictures. You and your family are sooo beautiful, and I really mean it! I sure miss you...we really need to get together soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie I can't believe what I'm seeing!!! Have you been to my blog lately? We chose the same background! Love your blog, and those photos you took are dreamy.

    www.wayneandstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete