Friday, February 5, 2010


I've wanted to start a blog for a long time...and now I'm finally doing it, Yeah!!! Our girls are growing up so fast and with that comes changes everyday...but my favourite is...the hilarious things that come from their imagination. Thinking of these silly daily moments somehow help the crazy be well worth it for Dave and I.

Dave's been extremely busy since Christmas, with courses, credits, clients and more clients.( I'm not complaining though it's nice for him to have the business
Peyton has a great sense of humor and has started thinking she is so funny. She laughs after her own silly faces, or entertaining tricks.
Hannah has great speed...hahaha..as she runs, or gallops throughout the house and she still has time to stop and give a hug as she whirlwinds by us.
Hallee, loves school, doing crafts for hours and hours, using big words like "actually" and asking endless "what if's"

Well now that I've given our update, here's some pictures that Kristi took of us back in the summer. Thanks Miss Kristi you are sure wonderful=)
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Summer Family Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

  1. hooray for the blog!! it'll be fun to see what's going on with your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo. My favorite crazies all in one place ;) The header picture is my absolute favorite of all! I can't wait to hear about all the great stuff that arises from those three firecrackers.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally came to your blog..sorry it took me a while!! your kids sounds hilarious! just like you! i'm so glad you started this so i can hear more of the daily things you guys are doing!! cute family pics, your sister did a great job!

    ReplyDelete