Monday, March 1, 2010

Proud to be CANADIAN!!!!!!


Well, let's just say I'm glad that Team Canada won yesterday for two reasons...number one; how stinkin exciting ......WOOOHOOOO ....and number two; cause than Dave was Not mad the rest of the day...hahaha. He was still beaming about the game when we were getting ready to go to sleep.

The Olympics were fun to watch this year, and yes it would of been better in person, but maybe next time they come to Canada ...Salmons and Woods=)

It sure makes me proud to be Canadian!!!!!!

Also a highlight of our weekend was the fire and hot dog roast at the farm last night... Oh, I can't wait for spring and especially summer nights on the swing watching the kids run outside and play.

Some inspirations from the girls this week were....

Hallee and Hannah were playing the piano together. Hannah paused and asked Hallee " How can you do that?" Hallee's serious reply was "It's Magic" ....hahaha


Hannah "Does Jesus live in the Moon?"


Hallee "Is the Holy Ghost a real ghost?"


Hannah, well watching out the window for Dave to come home..said "I saw Dad's car it was grave(aka grey)"


And for the highlight...drum roll please....as sacrament was being passed and the congregation was quite....Hallee yells " Peyton just said SH*t" .......what more can I say... Dave and I busted up laughing and our friends behind us tapped us on the shoulder to see if that's really what was said...Dave and I were both crying due to our uncontrolled laughter, or should I say embarrassment. (Peyton really didn't,)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. Did she seriously yell that in church??? ahhhhh i'd have died (and died laughing too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO. WAY. Your girls are NUTS. All caps all the time for those three!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is sooo embarrassing and FUNNY!!! oh wow!! the only other story i've heard that would match that is one my parents told me from one of their old wards. a little girl asked her dad loudy if brother "so-and-so" (who was passing them the sacrament) had a penis. hahahaha!!!! oh kids...they are so fun!! we were sooo excited that Team Canada won...obviously. it was such a fun game to watch. and i don't like hockey. in fact, the last game i ever saw was team canada in 2002 at bishop stephens house when steve kunn was housesitting...remember??? oh good times!

    ReplyDelete