Thursday, September 9, 2010

Porter


Porter was born on August 9th, 4wks ago.
Wow, does time sure go by fast.
We went in to see Dr. Adolf for my weekly appointment and was induced an hour later, and then had Porter 3 hours later...pretty fast, and with no epidural. The nurse said I went from 5cm and then with the next contraction to 10cm and hello baby...(I'll be known as the screamer on that floor for a while!) He was 7.5lbs, has more hair then any of the girls did and long arms and big hands.We had a list of names that we liked ...Porter was the one we loved ...Teancum for his middle name cause he's a fighter and strong(I had some issues earlier in my pregnancy with the doctors finding a scar in my uterus that they worried about and then my blood type issues...but he is healthy, healthy=) and the Pilling name gets carried on (making Grampa Pilling proud!)
Dave and I are so excited still to finally have Porter here, as it seemed like the last month took forever. The girls love, love him and ask if they can hold, or smooch him whenever they see him.
4weeks already...with lot's of help from family and friends, lot's of fun, travelling. It sure is great to have family so close. Thanks everyone=)

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, and I love the post, and mostly I love my new neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I'm glad he's here and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh how I love that little guy.

    ReplyDelete