Sunday, June 6, 2010

May Brings Spring Showers…What will June bring?





Well we had the power out for a couple of days in May due to the snow/rain and with that there’s been no water too.Man, we sure do depend on the luxuries in our everyday lives a lot. We’ve enjoyed many fires at the farm roasting hotdogs, tinfoil dinners and Hallee’s favourite smores(She’s egar to tell everyone that they’re called smores cause they are soooo good you always want some more…what a goof)
I love this time of year with all the trees in bloom. It reminds me of my Grandma how we would enjoy her pretty pink rose bushes and a crab apple tree at her house.
We’ve enjoyed trips to Calgary, Kalispell, and of course Lethbridge and Waterton to visit family and friends.

The girls our getting really good at riding their bikes. Hallee on her two wheeler and Hannah with training wheels. (They sure picked it up fast. It’s crazy all the things kids need to learn in life, and how hard it is to teach them the little things like writing their name, or counting to ten or riding a bike…..but when they finally get it I don’t know who’s more excited; them or us!)

We finally got a new car to replace our other one that the insurance wrote off after Dave hit a deer with on his way to work one morning(The month earlier when he hit a deer, it was just the side mirror. The second time I guess was the end of his luck…but we can laugh cause we were blessed that he was not hurt at all)

Peyton’s favourite words are “I wovvvv eew” (I love you) and “kay”(okay) She loves putting on her rubber boots and doing anything outside.

Hannah’s learned to draw faces and ghosts. Loves riding her bike in circles and drawing millions of H’s with sidewalk chalk.

Hallee’s rides her bikes as fast as she can and has turned into a little artist; drawing countless unicorns, rainbows, and numbers. Her last day of preschool is tomorrow. Wow time as sure gone by fast.

I’m 30wks now, only a few more to go. Yes, we’re having a boy this time around. The girls are so excited and Dave & I our nervous as heck…since we’re use to pink princess’s and tutus…hahaha…it will be fun.Just think of all the cool toys Dave can buy…I mean for the baby.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited for you to have a boy!! It'll be a change, that's for sure, but a fun one! GOod luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss those little girls so much. Peyton is so old!! I can't wait to see you all in just barely over a month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have so much fun when your new little BOY arrives!!! I am glad that it is finally nice enough for the girls to be out riding their bikes...what a long winter/spring!!!! :)

    I am in town for 2 more weeks...& I still have those plates for you!! let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cari. That is so exciting you are having a boy!! We are the exact opposite to your family. We have 3 boys and I just had a little girl a month ago. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I just love those little girls!! I am so excited for you...you probably already had the little guy, can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete